Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Happy Birthday Puppy

Today, I start exploring with a new cartridge called "Paper Pups" - really cute dog images.

The first card I have is a Happy Birthday Card

Main Cartridge used : Paper Pups
(Pg numbers mentioned of that Handbook)


How I did it :

1. for Card Cut : "Circle option" + card button
:: 5th Row, 10th button :: Pg 131 :: height : 6.83"

2. for the Doggy : "Circle Option" + Shift + Gift Doggy
:: in Gypsy/DS adjust the height to fit the circle cut in Step 1.
:: 2nd Row, 2nd button :: Pg 93

3. for Circle back : "Blackout option" + Charm button
:: in Gypsy/DS adjust the height so that its .25" bigger than the circle cut in Step 1.
:: 5th Row, 9th button :: Pg 130

4. For the Happy Birthday : I used the Cricut Brown marker
:: "Solid" + Shift + HappyBirthday Doggy
:: in Gypsy/DS adjust the height to fit the card in Step 1.
:: 2nd Row, 1st button :: Pg 92

5. I assembled it as seen and glittered it up. :)

Enjoy !

No comments:

Post a Comment