Saturday, March 19, 2011

Special Day

Today, I have another simple but cute card

Main Cartridge used : Paper Pups
(Pg numbers mentioned of that Handbook)


How I did it :

1. for the clouds : Border + Shift + AngelDog button
:: 4th Row, 6th button :: Pg 117 :: height : 1.42"

2. for the Puppy : "Solid" + SunDog button
:: 4th Row, 5th button :: Pg 116 :: height : 3"

3. for the Leafy flourish : From "Straight from the Nest" cartridge
: "Border" + Branch4 button
:: 2nd Row, 8th button :: Pg 45 ("Straight from the Nest" cartridge) :: height : 1.46"

4. I used glossy accents on the Puppy.

5. Cut 1 strip of paper, add a ribbon, stamp the butterflies, butterfly trails, quote and the birdie. I drew the talk bubble.

6. I assembled it as seen and glittered the butterflies, the puppy and the eye of the birdie :)

Enjoy !

No comments:

Post a Comment